Monday, February 21, 2011

An Amazing Year


Seaside Silk-Lined Gift Box

Well it is certainly an amazing year for Cheryl and I both. It was strange how I had experienced a sense of excitement stirring within me in early January. I just sensed that something was going to be different and special this year. And I couldn't have been more right. In August, I am going to Italy, which is a lifelong dream that I never thought would actually materialize. It is still quite surreal for me as I drool over endless photos of Italy and plan my trip with Cheryl and our friend Dorothy. What a blessing to be able to go with such good friends and share this once-in-a-lifetime experience together.

Cheryl is also going to Africa this year, which is her lifelong dream. We will meet in Rome during the last half of her trip. It is so exciting booking hotels and planning our trip to the Greek Islands as well. Our favorite island so far that we have researched is Santorini. It is breathtaking in every way imaginable.

There are several other wonderful things happening in Cheryl's and my life this year... too many to mention here. But we are both so thankful and we're certainly enjoying the ride. We are very blessed.

Cheryl and I will be spending a lot of time at sea, which is also our passion. The ocean is a constant inspiration for us both as we create new nautical treasures for our site. One of our bestsellers are our gift boxes which are just so perfect for presenting a small gift to someone, or simply giving as a gift unto itself. We sold one to a man who was proposing to his sweetheart and wanted something unique to present the ring in. Our gift boxes are all silk-lined which makes the presentation very elegant. And they are embellished richly with nautical beauty. A perfect favor for a beach wedding or gifts for the bridal party!


No comments: