Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI! - Photoart created by Micki Findlay

Today I would like to dedicate our blog to a dear friend and wonderful human being... Naomi. Many of you know her from her Etsy Shop called Art by Naomi - Studio Treats, where she has a delightful variety and vast array of scrapbooking embellishments, cards, journals, paper weights, magnets and her original art. My personal favorite is her 'Life of the Party' done in acrylic paints and embellished with pencil sketching. It is truly yummy!

She also has another Etsy shop called Art by Naomi - Ornamentals where she sells a whimsical and delightful variety of jewelry and keychains.
So today I would like to wish this dear lady a fantastic birthday! She has helped me immensely in setting up our own shop; patiently, I might add, and I would like to publicly thank her for that. She has a ton of wonderful feedback on her site from satisfied customers and there is a reason for that. Her products are top quality, yes, but her personality is wonderful also and people appreciate that. And I love how she takes the time to do that little bit extra to make things special.

So, dear friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! You deserve it!

1 comment:

art by naomi said...

"Oh My!" You are so sweet! Thank you Micki, you are the best.
Naomi