Sunday, March 15, 2009

Inerseshen Creative Media


I have an amazing graphic arts team who designed my singing telegram website, my photography logo, my business cards and I would like to promote them here because they are fantastic at what they do and I believe in their work. Their name is Inerseshen Creative Media

Whether it's a dynamic and versatile website you need, or an unforgettable logo, an eye-catching banner, professional business cards, posters, postcards, brochures, stickers, letterhead, wedding stationary, vehicle graphics, any type of sign, informational videos, DVD or CD presentations or even 3D animation, these guys do it all and they do it brilliantly!

And even cooler is the fact that these three fellas really care about their customers. They have the kind of ethics and commitment level we rarely see anymore. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to get ahead in their business!


Micki @ A2Sea Creations & A2Sea Photography

No comments: