Friday, March 13, 2009

NEW - A2SEA GIFT CERTIFICATES


DO HER A FAVOUR!


I am pleased to announce that we now offer
gift certificates in our Etsy shop! I don't know about you but I know that I have received several gifts in my lifetime that I haven't cared for but did not have the heart to admit it to the person giving it.

I remember wearing a jacket
for 3 long years that my first husband gave me because I didn't have the heart to tell him I hated it! Part of the reason was, he had noticed that I liked the one my friend Naomi wore (I don't think I ever told you this Naomi!) and he had gone out and bought what he thought looked like hers. It looked nothing like it except that it was made of jean material. But he had noticed and that had made the gift very thoughtful, so how could I break it to him? LOL! So 3 loooooooooong years I wore this jacket. Brother!

So, needless to say, I am an avid fan of gift certificates! In fact, one Christmas he had bought me a really ugly porcelain doll. Fortunately for me that time, he recognized this after the fact and said, "You know, it looked better in the store. If you don't like it, why not take it back and get whatever you want?"
YES!!!!!!!!!! That time I never had to say a word. And man I had fun shopping because also fortunately, the doll had been rather pricey so I was able to buy three things in its stead! I was in shopping heaven! (Sorry Chuck...hope you're not reading this!)

So fellas, do her a favour, why don't you, and buy that special gal in your life a
gift certificate. She will love you for it!

We also offer
gift certificates at our other shop also: A2SeaPhotography


A2Sea Creations and A2Sea Photography

1 comment:

art by naomi said...

Micki, that is to funny!