Friday, May 15, 2009

Our Next Local Market - This Saturday

ERRINGTON FARMER'S MARKET - HERE WE COME!

I am so looking forward to our next market in my little town of Errington. It is a real gem of a market set in the trees; cozy, friendly and bustling with activity. There is everything there you can imagine from arts and crafts to homemade jams and soaps, to jewelry and clothes to outdoor lanterns and woodwork. Music plays in the new band shell as the aroma of fresh coffee and homemade cinnamon buns (humungous cinnamon buns!) blends with the scent of wildflowers and evergreens. It makes for a lovely outing for the whole family and I highly recommend it.

Cheryl and I will be set up near the stage, apparently, so that will be delightful being so close to the music. We had a few issues at our first sale... such as wind knocking down our pendant display and taking a whole bunch of stuff with it... but I think we have managed to iron out the kinks. And we were sure lucky... nothing was broken which is really something, considering so many of our treasures are made of glass!

Well... I have a few things to do before tomorrow morning so I better get to it. Hope to 'sea' you all there tomorrow!

A2Sea Creations
A2Sea Photography


No comments: