Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Mermaid Treasure!

Man, am I ever soaking up the sunshine today! Such a gorgeous morning! I marched right outside with my camera and took a multitude of photos of my rain-kissed flowers glistening in the sunlight. It was magical indeed.

So today I have a few things to get done... someone ordered a 'Message in a Bottle' from our site so we are very pleased about that. Of course, they ordered a bottle to go with it designed by my dear friend and 'partner in crime', Cheryl. Actually, I call her our GM because she is truly the organizer of our team. I don't know what I would have done without her while getting ready for our first big sale last Saturday! Well actually, I do know. I would be still trying to get ready for it! lol You're awesome Cheryl!

So we have posted a lovely new treasure bottle, as you can see from the photo above. I have truly fallen in love with the colour seagreen. Now I want to change my entire livingroom and just decorate it with our creations. And I am loving the Mermaid theme. We now have our Mermaid Treasure Pendants on sale on our site. We have ordered more of these delightful little bottles to decorate and fill as they are becoming quite popular.

Have a lovely, creative and sunny day everyone! Go play in the sun if you can!


A2Sea Creations
A2Sea Photography

No comments: