Friday, October 30, 2009

More New Wedding Accessories at A2Sea!


Elegant Ivory Seashell and Rose - Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere


I am quite excited about our new wedding line in our gift shop at A2Sea Creations. At the moment we have our first bridal bouquet with matching boutonniere, as well as our Ocean and Lace Wedding Cake Server Set and our Earth and Sea Bridal Hair Clip . We plan to keep creating and adding to our shop so be sure to check in from time to time!

When I got married to my David, I made almost everything, with the help of my matron of honour and very dear friend, DonnaLee. It was a satisfying feeling as I watched our creativity unfold and I loved customizing our handiwork to fit with my tastes and preferences. Fortunately, DonnaLee has the same tastes as I do, for the most part... we both love the Victorian look. We spent quite a few days working together making my bridal bouquet, my ostrich feather pen, all the corsages and boutonnieres, the flower girl's basket, the birdcage centerpieces... my kitchen became our little workshop. It was fun and created many memorable moments for us both.

Creating, for me, is non-negotiable. I must create to feel balanced . And it is very important to me to do quality work and not just slap something together. Perhaps that means I will never be rich but, oh well. Richness of the heart is something one cannot buy with money. I tend to be a slow worker but in the end, I am pleased with what I have created. Everything Cheryl and I sell in our shop has been made with the utmost care and attention to detail. We would have it no other way.

Well, it's almost Halloween and I am ready for all the little goblins and ghosts. All the goody bags are packed and my eerie music is ready, the skeletons are hung and... oh oh... I almost forgot the cobwebs! That will never do! Happy Halloween everyone! OOooooooo.........!!!!




No comments: