Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our New Seaside Serving Tray




Cheryl and I decided to try our hands at some something brand new for A2Sea Creations. Here is our first seaside serving tray that we designed and handcrafted together. It can double as wall art by just adding a hanger on the back. It would make an ideal gift for a bride who is having a beach wedding, someone who lives near the ocean, or for anyone who loves the sea!

Our new seaside tray won't be for sale on our site, however, we hope to have a few for sale in a local gift shop. We shall see... if so, we will keep people posted here and on Facebook. For those of you on Facebook, here is our link... A2Sea Creations on Facebook. Please consider becoming 'A Fan' and help us spread the word! That would be much appreciated. Now, off to Oregon I go to see my son Matthew, his wife Cristina and my adorable grandson, Levi. Yay for me!

No comments: