Friday, July 2, 2010

A2Sea Is Now In Three Tourist Gift Shops!



OUR THIRD OUTLET

Cheryl and I are quite thrilled to report that our creations are now officially in three tourist shops! This one is the latest... a little gift shop in Brown's Bay Resort, just north of Campbell River.

The lady who owns the resort contacted us through our Etsy site to ask if she could sell our products in her shop. So I decided to go down there personally to meet her and bring basically one of everything we make. She decided to buy just that... one of almost everything - just to see how things sell. She also placed an order for a few more items so, all in all, I would say it was a pretty successful day.

I had arrived ridiculously early as I wasn't quite certain how long it would take me to get there and I haaaaaaaaaaaaate being late. So I walked down to their floating restaurant and had some lunch. You will never guess what I ate... not in a million years. I had sushi with yam fries in the middle! Crazy! I had to order it to try it out because I had never heard of it before. They were quite yummy, btw. I was impressed with the restaurant... the cook gave two free candy-covered ice cream cones to two little girls, which I thought was a really nice touch.



Here is one of the mirrors we sold to Brown's Bay Resort. This one is completely covered in sand: white and brown. We do not have this style on our site quite yet, but we have a similar one that is worth checking out. We will be posting one like this soon so be sure to check out our site from time to time.

So we better get back at it. Looks like we are going to be pretty busy for awhile!



2 comments:

Lori-Grace said...

I followed you from the tools are for women too blog, with the draw info :)

Anonymous said...

Great! Best of luck to you!