Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weddings Are In The Air!


It has certainly been a busy month for weddings, it seems! One of the weddings was my son's and what a memorable wedding it was! Being the mother is, of course, a proud and happy moment... especially when you adore your daughter-in-law as much as I do. I am blessed with two daughter-in-laws that I certainly would have picked to be in my sons' lives. They are real treasures.

Perhaps because I am in the wedding mindset, or maybe because Cheryl suggested I finally get it finished, our first wedding guest book is on sale in our Etsy shop. Besides being natural and very pretty, it is affordable, which, I don't know about you, but when I got married we had to really pinch our pennies. And it is very practical because there is no text, only lines, so they would work beautifully as gifts for everyone in the bridal party as well. We can make them more masculine looking for the fellas, too.

Well now that my sons are both married, maybe I can look forward to more grandchildren! What a delightful thought! I think I may drop a hint here and there... just in case.

No comments: