Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Great Adventures!

I realized that I have sadly neglected our blog here... I have been putting a lot of time into creating our new Vancouver Island Etsy Team blog  and working on our Van Isle Facebook page but neglecting my own blog in the process.  I have to say that it's been fun, though... I get to correspond with various team members and enjoy getting to know them. 

But back to us.  My dear partner in crime, Cheryl (of our shop, A2Sea Creations) is away on her dream vacation... an African Safari!  It has been her lifelong dream to go there so I am ever so happy for her.  I haven't heard from her for a long while so I am really hoping she didn't get eaten by a lion or get stuck up a tree in the jungle all tied up in vines!

But Cheryl isn't the only one going on an adventure... I will soon be off to Italy which is MY all-time dream vacation!  I will be meeting Cheryl and our mutual friend Dorothy, in Rome and spending three glorious weeks in the most deliciously romantic part of the world!  The only sad thing about that is my husband won't be able to come.  But you know what they say about the heart growing fonder.  I will sure miss him!

So we will be closing up shop very soon and off I go into the wild blue yonder!   Sono così fortunato! Evviva! Ciao a tutti.  Micki


1 comment:

Teresa Hafso said...

Hi Mickey, I thought you were gone to Africa too! That is why I haven't mailed the stuff I wanted to yet. Well this will give me extra time while your gone as I am launching a roll out of new services on my website starting September 1. So that is going to take some time, as you know! Well have a great time and give Cheryl a hug for us. Have a safe trip!