Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Italy and Greece Adventures

Well here it is November already and I am wondering where September and October went to?  How could I have missed them?  I must have because I see that my last blog post was in August.  Hmmmm.....

So what's new with us?  Cheryl and I returned on September 19th from our amazing trip to Italy and Greece with so many stories to share... thrilling stories of adventure and excitement, danger and peril, pirate ships and police stations, train robberies and lost luggage, landing on the wrong island, angels and miracles, wonderful mistakes and strange secrets, gypsies and gyros, surprise trips through Venetian canals... you name it - it happened!  So I am in the process of writing a novel about our many adventures as they are just too fantastic to not be told.  I warned my husband and friends that they won't be seeing much of me in November as I will be typing my little fingers off.  I guess I should have worked harder in typing class in grade 10.  Oh well.  Wish me luck!  I will let everyone know when my novel is published.  Quit laughing... it could happen!

As for A2Sea Creations, we were delighted that the local shop on the Nanaimo harbour took so many of our creations this summer, right into the fall.  We're hoping it continues like this.  Also, a shop in Chemainus has expressed an interest in taking some of our Christmas decorations so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Cheryl, my co-partner and quilter-extraordinaire, sold another one of her Tropical Fish Children's Quilts to a local gal in Qualicum Beach and has also created a lovely new Killer Whale Wall Hanging which is for sale on our site.  Be sure to check it out and consider it for a Christmas present for your nautical-loving friends and family members.  Christmas is only 52 days away you know!


I hope everyone has been enjoying our spectacular fall weather.  Happy November everyone!

Micki of A2Sea Creations and A2Sea Photography


No comments: