Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amazing Singer - Rachel Thom

RACHEL THOM

This is the fist time I have promoted a musician on our blog but I promised Rachel I would tell people about her so I am following through with that promise. This girl has a spectacular voice and anyone I have asked to listen to her always say basically the same thing..."Wow". When I first heard her voice on MySpace I encouraged her to keep putting herself out there because she has a wonderful talent. She informed me tonight that she just did a recording in L.A. with one of Britney Spears' producers. Way to go Rachel! We are so excited for you! She also said that her songs will be on sale on MySpace in a week! Be sure to have a listen...you won't be disappointed! Here is her MySpace link: http://www.myspace.com/rachelthom

You go girl! We're rootin' for you!

A2SeaCreations & A2SeaPhotography

No comments: