Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cheryl's Fabulous Fishy Quilt !!

SOMETHING FISHY - CHILDREN'S QUILT

I am very happy to announce that we have our very first seaside quilt in our Etsy shop! Cheryl takes great care in her work and she finishes them very professionally. Be sure to take a look-see and check out her work!

I would like to thank my grandson, Levi, for being our handsome model! As you can see, good looks definitely run in our family.

Yesterday I sent our A2Sea Creation text files to my son Matt at Inerseshen Creative Media. From those files, he will design our banner for our table at the craft fairs coming up. Thanks son! He always does amazing work. I think he is a creative genius.

Today I am catching up on computer work and then finishing up a treasure bottle to replace the one we sold. Then I do believe I will try my hand at some new polymer clay fish brooches or keychains. I found an awesome book with some great ideas so that should keep my out of trouble, for awhile anyway. Or not...


A2Sea Creations and A2Sea Photography

No comments: