Monday, September 7, 2009

NAME THE PHOTO CONTEST!


Lately, I have been enamoured with layering in photography. It just gives the images a wonderful artistic, mysterious mood that I am so attracted to. The only problem is, I need to learn how to do it in Photoshop because it is quite time-consuming on the archaic computer program that I use. So my goal in the very near future, without fail, must be to tackle that hurdle.

This latest photo of mine is a mix of two different photos I had taken, which I brought all together with a palette of colour and textures in the background. I have a "Name the Photo" Contest going on at present on Facebook. If you would like to participate, click here. Or, if you like, just enter your suggested title here on our blog in the comment section. The winner receives a matted, ready-to-frame 8x10 of the photo. One entry per person please. The contest closes on September 15th at 12:00 am.

When you enter your suggested title for the photo, also let me know if you have a link you wish advertised as I will do so on our blog should you win. Good luck everyone!

No comments: