Friday, January 22, 2010

A2Sea Creations On YouTube




A2Sea Creations - Handcrafted Beach Inspired Treasures

Well, I must say, it took me quite awhile to put together this simple video as it was my first time using Windows Movie Maker, which I downloaded off the internet, and my first time uploading a video to YouTube. And it only took me until 2:30 in the morning! LOL I am nothing, if not persistent! But when I think of the vast array of things I have learned since Cheryl and I decided to open our online gift shop, I am aware that most of it I learned between 10 at night and 3 in the morning. I suppose I am a bit of a night owl, although I haven't stayed up this late for quite awhile. I am going to be very sorry tomorrow as I try to get a million things done in preparation for my big photography show at the Nanaimo Arts Council Gallery in February. Ah well... my own fault.

So Cheryl and I had our first A2Sea Creations meeting a few days ago to plan where we would like to concentrate our efforts this year. I am excited about our plans and am looking forward to focusing on our new goals. One thing we will be doing is putting together a photo album of our creations to show to prospective buyers. So today I discovered I could actually print off some beautiful photos right on my home printer. I found some photo paper that had come with my printer and after a few oopses and boo-boos, I finally figured out how to print on 4x6 photo paper. Even my hubby, who tends not to make a big deal out of things, expressed real surprise at the quality of the photos. Who knew? I learn something new every day.

Well, now that it's 3:30 in the morning, I really must go to bed. I keep forgetting how old I am and much I am going to regret this in the morning! Oops... it is the morning.




No comments: